Friday, September 5, 2008

A very quick note because I don't have any time, on the competence of Barack Obama's campaign

WHAT THE !@#$!#$!#$! ARE THESE 1#$!#$!#$!ING 1#$!#$!# !@#$!@S OF EXCUSES FOR CAMPAIGN MANAGERS 1#$!#$!#@$!# THINKING THEY'RE DOING???????????????????? HAVE THEY ALL BEEN PAID OFF BY JOHN MCCAIN????? I MEAN, WHAT THE 1#$!##$!ING !#$!#@$!#$# OF A $!#$!#$!#ING !#$!@$!@#$!#$!#$!#@$!@#$!#$!#$!#$!#$!@#$!#$! ARE THEY THINKING????

More details later, probably in three or four days given that this is my weekend with the kids.

But seriously, John McCain handed Barack the Presidency on a sliver platter. A ten-year-old child could have told Barack what to say and the campaign would have been over. Instead Barack has decided to hand the Presidency right back and say, "No, thanks, I don't want it; you take it instead."

Seriously, I cannot BELIEVE what I'm watching. Where the !#$!#$!#$!# did he find these idiots (by which I mean, whoever is giving him the jaw-droppingly abysmal advice he seems to have been taking ever since the Palin pick was announced)? And why the !#$!#$!#$!##$ does a man who thinks he's smart enough to run the country, think putting his campaign in the hands of these advisors was a smart personnel decision? And the most ridiculous thing of all -- he actually is claiming that his best qualification for the Presidency is his management of his campaign for President -- a risible claim even if the campaign were being run well, but off-the-charts moronic when you reflect that it's this campaign that he's talking about.

I mean, WHAT THE #$!#$!#$!@#$!@#$$@%@#$%!#@$$@^@#$@#%?????????!?!

I'm...well, not speechless, exactly. Let's just say bereft of the ability adequately to express myself in a manner that wouldn't get me excommunicated from any self-respecting Baptist church.

Will explain precisely what I'm talking about when I get some time.

I swear, in a year when you would have thought that the Democrats couldn't lose even if they ran a poodle and the Republicans ran Mahatma Ghandi, Barack Obama may very well manage to lose -- thus making history as being, not the first black President, but instead being the most breathtakingly incompetent candidate in the entire history of world democracy.

And I don't think that statement is anywhere near as hyperbolic as it sounds. (In other words, sure, I'm exaggerating, but not as much as you might think. This man is a SERIOUSLY incompetent campaigner, and he is going to come bloody close to managing to lose what I would have bet the farm was an unlosable campaign.)

No comments: